Van Gogh Birmingham
Immerse yourself in Van Gogh’s artwork like you’ve never seen it before.
Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience will be in Birmingham at the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex for a limited engagement.
Don’t miss this stunning journey into the world of Vincent Van Gogh!
About Beyond Van Gogh
In an imaginative and immersive presentation crafted for our unique times by world renowned audiovisual designers, Beyond Van Gogh uses cutting-edge projection technology to create an engaging journey into the world of Van Gogh. Using his dreams, his thoughts, and his words to drive the experience as a narrative, we move along projection swathed walls wrapped in light, colour, and shapes that swirl, dance and refocus into flowers, cafes and landscapes. Masterpieces, now freed from frames, come alive, appear and disappear, flow across multi-surfaces, the minutia of details titillating our heightened senses. Through his own words set to a symphonic score, we may come to a new appreciation of this tortured artist’s stunning work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Beyond Van Gogh is following the approved guidelines below:
- Timed ticket sales to help reduce congestion and capacity.
- Arrow markings to allow for separate entrance and exit directions.
- Increased cleaning practices of high touch surfaces with approved cleaning products.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the exhibit and venue.
- Contactless transactions only to lessen transmission risk.
- Masks are recommended inside the venue.
Tickets can be purchased right here at VanGoghBirmingham.com.
Yes. Wheelchairs, walkers, and scooters are all permitted.
Yes, we allow service animals such as guide dogs. No pets are permitted.
Yes, strollers and babies are permitted.
Yes. Photos of the event are permissible. Video recording of the event is not allowed. Tripods are not allowed in the venue.